Hey Love Bees! 🐝
Spring is here, the weather’s getting warmer and (in our household at least) salads are featuring more heavily on our plates!
This deliciously crunchy pe-tsai and pineapple salad is jam-packed with minerals, contains all of the essential amino acids, and boasts high levels of vitamins A, C and K. It is also rich in B vitamins. 🙂
The great thing about this healthy vegan meal is that it’s super easy to make, and is perfect for throwing together in a rush!
Personally, I love giving it some kick by adding in a few finely sliced Birdeye chilies, but this part is totally optional! You may also like to add a cup of cooked brown rice to the mix, if you’re desiring more of a carb-fest!
- 150g Shredded Pe-Tsai Cabbage (AKA Chinese Leaf)
- 150g Sweet Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped.
- 2 Cooked Corn Cobs, Dekernalised.
- 1 Fresh Pineapple, Diced.
- 1 Large Grated Carrot, Grated.
- 1 Large Handful Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced.
- 1 Small Zucchini, Finely Chopped.
- 1 Small Avocado, Finely Chopped.
- 2 Birdeye Chillies, Finely Sliced. (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well, until thoroughly coated with the juice from the pineapple.
- Serve and enjoy!